Surrogate Mother Pay Today in Baltimore
The surrogate fee or surrogate mother pay greatly varies depending upon whether you have experience, insurance coverage, the state you reside in, whether the surrogacy is a private agreement or via a surrogacy agency, and other factors.
If we are to put a price on surrogate mother pay, the average compensation will be within the range of $30,000 to $50,000. There are other allowances that will be on top of the fee. These will include, but are not confined to the following:
- monthly expense allocation
- maternal clothing
- embryo transfer (meant to include any lost wages, child care, and other expense lost as a result of bed rest after transfer)
- multiples (added payment per additional baby)
- cesarean section (as proposed by attending physician)
- cancelled cycles
- health and medical insurance
- travel costs (for surrogate mothers who need to travel) which includes airfare for the surrogate and her traveling companion, hotel accommodation and transportation costs.
These allowances make sure that the intended parents cover all costs associated with their surrogate mother’s pregnancy. These kinds of benefits makes it very enticing for many women to give surrogate motherhood a chance.
Surrogate mother pay ensures financial stability for a surrogate as she undergoes this life changing experience. Apart from the financial perks, there are also other benefits to enjoy. To begin with, a surrogate mother is able to give the amazing gift of life to a couple or family longing to have their genetically related baby. This gift can possibly develop into a meaningful friendship with the intended parents.
Surrogate Mother Pay: In Conclusion
Overall, the surrogate mother pay provides exceptional monetary compensation to surrogate mothers. This makes sure that comprehensive compensation is provided so that a surrogate mother will never run into financial woes related to her surrogacy while she experiences this incredible surrogacy journey.